This product is an updated version of the popular MikroTik CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+. This MikroTik Cloud Core Router is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy, it also comes with a 1U rackmount case and supports a Smart card, allowing you to store your private key for use in all features that support Certificate based authentication. The MikroTik router also includes an LCD touchscreen, microSD, and an SFP+ port for 10G connections.
- No Switch-Chip: The device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports, each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing it to overcome the previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-Port: A single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces (SFP cage and Gigabit Ethernet port) allows you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one interface to another, either through software or through the new hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP Support: This is the first MikroTik device that supports 100BASE-LX / 100BASE-SX / 100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More Throughput: Due to how ports are connected to the CPE, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- CPU Nominal Frequency: TILE-Gx9, 9 cores, 1.2GHz
- Size of RAM: 2GB
- Storage Type: NAND
- Storage Size: 128MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports: 7
- Number of USB Ports: 1
- Power Jack: 2
- PoE In: Yes
- Supported Input Voltage: 18V to 56V
- Voltage Monitor: Yes
- PCB Temperature Monitor: Yes
- CPU Temperature Monitor: Yes
- LCD: Yes
- Dimensions: 17.48″ x 6.89″ x 1.85″ (444mmx 175mmx 47mm)
- Operating System: RouterOS, level 6 license
- Max. Power Consumption: 34W
- Ethernet/SFP Combo Port: 1
- SFP+ Ports: 1
- USB Slot Type: microUSB type AB
- Smart Card: Yes
- Storage Expansion: microSD
- Serial Port: RS232
(1) CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ MikroTik Cloud Core Router
(1) USB Cable
(2) Rack Ears
(2) IEC Cords