The FortiGate 100F series delivers next generation firewall capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises, with the flexibility to be deployed at the campus or enterprise branch.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of FG-100F-BDL-950-12.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Product Family||FortiGate 100F|
|Total Number of Ports||22|
FG-100F-BDL-950-12 provides these features:
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose built-security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Best of Breed SD-WAN capabilities to enable application steering using WAN path control for high quality of experience
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities, high-performance, and scalable IPsec VPN capabilities to consolidate networking and security
- Includes management console that’s effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
Compare to Similar Items
Table 2 shows the comparison of FG-100F-BDL-950-12.
|Product Family||FortiGate 100F||FortiGate 100F|
|Storage Temperature||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)|
|Humidity||10–90% non-condensing||10–90% non-condensing|
Get More Information
Do you have any question about the FG-100F-BDL-950-12?