The unit is equipped with a passive cooling enclosure, two heat-pipes and a specially designed heat-sink, so its completely silent. It’s powered by an external 24V 2.5A AC/DC adapter and supports power redundancy if you also power it from the PoE input port.
- No Switch-Chip: The device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-Port: A single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – a SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one to another interface from software, or in event of disconnect, providing new, unique hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP Support: This is the first MikroTik devices that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More Throughput: Due to how ports are connected to CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- Product Code: CCR1009-7G-1C-PC
- CPU Nominal Frequency: TILE Gx9, 9 cores, 1 GHz
- Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Storage Type: NAND
- Storage Size: 128 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports: 7
- Number of USB Ports: 1
- Power Jack: 1
- PoE In: Yes
- Supported Input Voltage: 18V – 56V
- Voltage Monitor: Yes
- PCB Temperature Monitor: Yes
- CPU Temperature Monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 272 x 190 x 47 mm (10.7 x 7.5 x 1.85 “)
- Operating System: RouterOS, level 6 license
- Max. Power Consumption: 25W
- Ethernet/SFP Combo Port: 1
- USB Slot Type: microUSB type AB
- Serial Port: RS232
- Weight: Package: 1.62 kg (3.57lbs) / Unit: 892 g (1.97lbs)
(1) CCR1009-7G-1C-PC Cloud Core Router
(1) 24V 2.5A Power Adapter
(1) USB Cable
(2) Rack Ears
(1) IEC Cord